Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Constitutional Amendments on Ballot This Fall
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #86
RyeBread
Catch the wave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I know this is an older post. BUT....contract houses (or at least the ones that I have worked for and the recruiters I have worked with) do not ignore the value of benefits. I OFTEN will overpay a candidate if I can to help him cover the increased cost of contract benefits.

The person who didn't take into account benefits is most often the employee/HR of the hiring company.
this thread blew up

now, I'm the one replying to an "older post".

good to know either things have changed in general, or that there are some folks like you guys that look at the total compensation package.

I'm sorta stuck again. Know anyone looking for a data analyst, GIS/Spatial locations analyst, with a concentration in property values, tax compliance that has a total compensation package in the 6 figures range, with a generous vacation package, home office, and company car?

- actually it wouldn't take all that for me to leave, but one has to dream ;)

I just saw that Ryan Co, just signed a binding agreement to purchase Thomson-Reuter's Tax group... the pool of employers in that arena just shrank again.
RyeBread is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06283 seconds with 20 queries