Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - You heard it here first, folks, if you're not christian, you are worshipping a demon.
View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2006, 05:35 PM   #19
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:
Funny...you go to a website called evilbible.com (not gonna be any slant there is there ) and cut and paste things you know nothing of.

I'm not going to look them all up, but I did pull my bible off the shelf next to me and looked up Deuteronomy 22:28 and 29. This is what I found and it isn't cut and pasted...I actually looked it up.

28 - If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 - Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

I don't see anything about rape there. I see 2 people having non-martial sex.

aand in Deuteronomy 22:23 and 24...where does it say death to the rape victom? It says death 2 people in adultry.

The more I look at this, the more full of crap you post is.

Quote:
Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Exodus 22:17 doesn't say that....it says:

If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

Your post is crap. Read the bible before you post things and PRETEND to know anything about it.
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06092 seconds with 20 queries