Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - You heard it here first, folks, if you're not christian, you are worshipping a demon.
View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2006, 10:30 AM   #5
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova

i just wanted to clear it up for everybody...obviously Pat Robertson knows what he's talking about.

....haha.

anyway, i just think people should have a bit more of an open mind. Can you prove to me that Christianity is the "correct" religion? what about it is "better" or "more right" than Buddhism, or Hinduism, or Islam, or Judaism? If you can prove to me that "yours is right and theirs is wrong" say whatever you want...but I don't think you can, therefore, I don't think statements like that should be made, especially by people like Pat Robertson who have some much sway over the weak minded people of this country. What does saying something like that do? It is just going to cause more animosity between people of opposing religions...I suppose it might also cause some undecided weak minded people to convert and donate lots of money to his cause...oh yeah , there it is, money is the root of all ...religion???

Last edited by mikesova; November 19th, 2006 at 10:39 AM.
mikesova is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06606 seconds with 20 queries