Well i was up till 2am friday night got the Durango springs frenched into the frame rail. It moved the location up 4" so it lowered the rig 2". At the same time i moved it back a little more, again. Like the new stance, and height.
Today i moved the traction bar back to fit the new axle location. Also fixed steering box brace, must have caught a rock..:what:
Put a 3/8" wall dom tube across the frame rails with a bolt tab on it for the center limit strap that is there.
Leaf springs in the frame.
New stance, keeps getting longer and lower..must come with age..
Crappy cell phone pics, or the garage was a little foggy.
Picking up a new oil pan tomorrow, other ones fell through.
Few little odds and ends and ill be loaded for Drummond Thursday night, hitting the road 5.am Friday morning wahoo...:D
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2