Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "The Predator" another YJ build.
View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2012, 08:53 AM   #72
big86inthestixx

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sorry guys been a little busy.
Last weekend, was the best wheeling trip ive ever been on. Got invited to join jnyquest, grassman, and green ranger down to the badlands. Wayy to much fun to be legal.
Anyway my day 1 was a bust. Blew a air shock through the hood at the quarry. Made me laugh so hard ibhad tears in my eyes. Someone has pics of this..i don't.
Then directly following the shock tab weld fix, i broke and upper link axle end heim coming out of the creek.
So..ruffstuff next day aired me 4 new heims to badlands campground..so it didn't ruin the whole weekend, and so i could really try out the 4 link.

Day two i rode shotgun in kyles ranger. Which is a very capable rig. Does anything you want it to. Goes wherever you point the tires. We drove mission impossible most of the day.

Day three we took it easy wheeled a bit on the badlands then headed for home. Jeep did lots better with new links and shorter limit strap. Thanks Greg. Had a rock meet my oil pan, no leaks. Skid soon to come. Bent lip on my diff cover, fixed with a hammer until i get a BTF DIY cover. Wrinkled a rear drivers leaf spring. New one on the way. Thats about it, until drummond island next week. Now home for the minor fixes. Pictures to follow.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
big86inthestixx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06920 seconds with 20 queries