Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Things You Do That Other People Find Odd
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #134
BuckinBronco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousypirate View Post
I do that too, but I also find myself observing everything.

I tend to be a people watcher, like at races, hockey games, concerts, and other large gatherings. I won't say that is a bad thing though, I gave a very detailed description of a guy that robbed two of my buddies and one of their fiancees. The cops just have me and awkward look and said "holy shit man, how do you know all that"

I managed to describe him down to the type of cigarette he was smoking by looking at him for three seconds while he decided that he would wait for the next guy to rob.

I can have complete conversations in my sleep, I've been woken up to do things and don't remember the conversation whatsoever

I count different animals I see while driving, at least by species. So far this week I've seen deer, beaver hawks, squirrel (don't care), almost ran over neighbors cat, skunk, opossum, bullfrog, & box turtle.

I prefer older more mechanical motors (currently dd ing a 12v cummins and toy truck is carb 400 sbc)

I can quote pretty much all of escanaba in the moonlight.

sound effects.

Sent from my htc evo
My Chevy shookashit!
BuckinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06664 seconds with 20 queries