Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - not for sale 1993 f150 Flareside
View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:23 PM   #1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default not for sale 1993 f150 Flareside

Really dont want to do this... But im going to try and sell my truck. Its a 93 f150 flareside with a 351 windsor.

The engine:
20,000 on rebuilt engine. Was built stock. Last time it was ran the starter or solenoid was acting up but it still worked with no issues. Has a rear mounted radiator all lines to it are 2 inch copper over 500 dollars in copper alone.
Runs great and keeps nice and cool. Has a dual electric fan in the front and a single fan in the rear. AC has been deleted.

The transmission:
E4OD rebuilt professionally less than 1000 miles ago. Built with kevlar clutches and a shift kit.

The body:
Excellent condition. Has a rust hole on the bottom of the drivers side fender (only rust hole on the truck) also has a few rock dings on the front of the hood. Fiberglass body is in excellent condition.

The interior:
All original interior. Bench seat with fold down middle seat in excellent condition. Dash has a single crack in it.

The suspension:
4 inch rancho and 3 inch body lift. Rear brakes are new, from backing plate to studs. Front brake pads and wheel bearings have less than 200 miles on them. Custom built rear driveshaft.

Comes with a set of 36 inch tsl superswampers on 11x15 inch wheels. Also comes with a set of rollers on stock wheels.

If there is any questions or specific pictures wanted just let me know. I am open to offers. Getting out of trucks for now. 5000 OBO? If anyone is interested pm me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	070.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	96956  

Last edited by mitch52; October 12th, 2012 at 11:04 PM.
mitch52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.09799 seconds with 22 queries