View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #1
unclemyke

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default '97 XJ 2 door SOLD

I just brought a '97 2 door XJ back from Texas a few weeks ago. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, so I figured I would see if there were any interest in it. It's RUST FREE! 4.0 auto. 2wd. This is your base model. Manual windows and locks. It does however have cruise and a/c. Both work. Red exterior. Grey interior. 188k miles. Runs along just fine. It's got some aftermarket aluminum rims on it with some mismatched 235's.
Now for the bad...it's got a burnt valve on the #1 cyl. I know this cuz the po replaced everything he could(plugs, wires, cap, rotor, even injectors) to correct the misfire. Like I said...it runs out fine. Just idles a little rough. Oh yeah...needs a windshield.
This truck is not mint by any means, but it is RUST FREE.
Last, but not least....I have probably 95% of what is needed to convert this thing to 4wd. Dana 30 with newish hubs/8.25 combo out of a '96. Stock gearing. Feel pretty good. Along with those axles go rear 4" leafs with jk shocks, 4" front coils with rough Country shocks, and even a set of front unknown brand lowers which could use bushings I'll throw in. Also.....I have a trans and case out of a '98 or '99 XJ. To top that off...I believe I have the interior pieces including shift lever. I don't have the rear shaft, but I do have the front that probably needs joints.

I would like to get $1850 for just the Jeep, or $2400 for everything. Can even help with delivery within reason.

Last edited by unclemyke; January 12th, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.04515 seconds with 11 queries