View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:38 PM   #73
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
That's the point. I have tents / vestibules / annex rooms or whatever for my tear too, but often times, I'm exploring the UP and stop someplace for the night and then move along in the morning to do more exploring. Other than some quick camp chairs to sit and relax to enjoy whatever vista we chose for the night, nothing really gets set up as it's too much of a pain for the very limited use. Besides that, if you're in the middle of nowhere you can strip naked outside and noone is there to care. lol

I suspect you'll end up with similar use and won't be setting up everything ever night, but you have an awesome set up for longer stays too.
Just got to Fort Wilkins State Park, set up the whole mess and the wife is ecstatic to have a "kitchen" will definitely post pics, this looks awesome fully set up in the campground. I think every single camper asked questions when we took our son to the host site for some snacks. I even had two guys come ask to help me set it up because it was so different lol.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04295 seconds with 11 queries