Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - need a place to dump bodys?> here you go
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM   #1
MiNi Beast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default need a place to dump bodys?> here you go

seems serious enough.

http://up.craigslist.org/prk/3213653176.html

Body Dumping Location Available (Wallace/ingalls/stephenson/talbot)
Date: 2012-08-18, 11:18AM EDT

Im a laid-off homeowner. After ten months of unemployment, and the future looking even more grim, Im willing to consider allowing my backyard to be used for body dumping. Call it private burial if you prefer.

I could probably take a half-dozen bodies without arousing the attention of neighbors. It wouldnt hurt to have one under the garden too.

Me: A discreet Menominee County homeowner with a half-acre of easily tillable property on a quiet dead-end street.

You: An individual (not a health care worker or other professional required to report a death!) with the awkward inconvenience of disposing of a deceased relative, friend, colleague or acquaintance.

You must provide your own trash bags, tarp, quicklime, shovel, etc. I might be available to hold a flashlight, but I wont do any heavy lifting.

Accidental deaths or natural causes only. Im not going to get involved in any shenanigans with Omar wannabes. I will not be a participant in, or an accessory to, any sort of crime.

This is a limited time offer! Act now!

Price is negotiable. Serious inquiries only.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04643 seconds with 20 queries