Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Things You Do That Other People Find Odd
View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:56 PM   #87
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zook94 View Post
WTF? Does everyone here think I'm a leeching bum? I have worked every day just like every other person on this planet, starting at 12 years old, when I had 2 paper routes at the same time. At 16 I moved up to busboy at a restaurant, and at 18 took a full time welder/fabricator job at Bridgeport Welding.

I have paid into the system my entire life. You fuckers can think what you want, but I have paid my dues. How many of you were paying into Soc. Security at 16? I was. I beome disabled at 42, needing a heart transplant, and suddenly I'm a fucking turd who drains the system, fucking you guys out of your hard earned money.... It's my money! I paid into the system for 25 god damn years and you assholes better just mind your own fucking business!

Grow the fukc up and learn a little about what you are bitching about.
Stop being a sensitive girl and realize that they are not posting for your benefit. Grow up and realize your rant is uneducated, unwarranted drivel of which we are all now dumber for reading it.

thanks.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06684 seconds with 20 queries