View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #61
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x1_Speed_Craig View Post
Very slick, Jacob.
Couldn't have got it done without Adam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
It's an old military trailer. It's supposed to look rough around the edges. If it wasn't a 20fter, you'd be gay.

It looks badass all set up. Is the screened vestibule part of that RTT, or is it a seperate unit that you used?
It is made by the same company, but it is a separate component. They have larger ones too, eventually I want one for the opposite side of the trailer I think. It was in my original design anyway.

www.cascadiatents.com

It is finished for now, ready for our trip other than labeling the switches which I will do tomorrow.

Foam on the uprights @ camp to keep grease at bay.

Lift Mech for now

Battery box, there is a float/5amp charger mounted on the front wall of the box that you cannot see in the pic.

Rear reverse/spot lamps mounted. They also can be turned on using one of the toggle switches on the box when unhooked from the truck.

Extinguisher mounted

Hand brake moved

New linkage made, just need to go buy a 5/16 nut. I had a die, but no nut.

Light test

Edit:

Switches that are hooked up are labeled. I have plans for the other two eventually, the flash kind of washed out the words though.

Last edited by jeepfreak81; August 30th, 2012 at 05:52 AM.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05611 seconds with 11 queries