Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - '77 K10 Revival from Wood hauling hell
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #8
KingCutlass
Classic ridin'

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Given that I don't plan on lifting it any higher than the 4 and 2 that's already going on it, I think 35's will be as large as I would go. I'd be happy with 33's if they are proportionate to the body and not too much fender well.

I will most likely use BFG AT's for general driving and trails but I like Boggers for mud pits. I used a friends' boggers (31") when I did my first pit and I liked how they performed. I'm not really picky on tires really, but I'm not going to be like half the rednecks around here and drive my mud tires on the road all the time.

I don't plan on paying out the butt for lugs just to waste them away by making noise on the highway.

In any case, would you have any suggestions? I don't want to cut the fenders on the truck, so I'm going to stick to something reasonable and not go too outlandish. I will still drive the truck during the winter, so it's not just a play toy for the dunes. (Haven't done that either, maybe later)
KingCutlass is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.36192 seconds with 20 queries