Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 97 ram 2500 cummins project ext cab 4x4
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #1
autoadhd

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 97 ram 2500 cummins project ext cab 4x4

SOLD!!

as some of you know on here i put alot of diesels together on the side.i have ran into 4x the work load and didnt have time for much before.so im having a real hard time finishing this truck.its a 97 ext cab long box 4x4.has 242k.all around its a soilid truck.i bought it with a blown out tcase and got another one for it rebuilt.its a laramie so its loaded.all stock with no mods.new radiator.batteries.tires and front brakes.body has two rust spots on drivers side of the bed i have started to repair and one spot on drivers rocker that was a 1" hole on front corner that is finished..had rust on drivers door and fender but i stripped a texas truck out with same color doors and fenders so they are included.drivers door is on and fender ready to go on.also have the pass side door and fender

as of now work that needs to be done-update!---got alot done on it

pass side fender and door put on.
new actuator lines for 4x4,
timing cover gasket leaks a little.
front drive shaft put in

one good day of work you could have it on the road no problem

$5000 cash as it sit as of today.price will rise for all the extra time and money i put into it.last 97 cummins i sold this year had 270k,no power options and in worse shape that this i finished sold for $8500 cash no problem.

pics as soon as sun is up and poss trades for something that will sell for $6000

Last edited by autoadhd; August 26th, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
autoadhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06346 seconds with 20 queries