Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Custom Jeep minus some stuff for sale
View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #1
tmaddox4x4
LS1 Jeep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Custom Jeep minus some stuff for sale

I'm selling my jeep as complete as the buyer wants. I plan on taking to motor trans and tcase. I would be willing to sell just the tub and frame for $500. I'm not trying to make a bunch on money just fair value. We can start with the tub and go from there as far as what you would want to keep. The front axle is a 60 with RCVs and Reid knuckles and a detroit 5.38. I plan on taking the shafts and knuckles and hubs and stuff. The rear is a 14bolt with a spool and 2" shave job. It is warped from welding on the truss but I have been runing like that for years. I plan on taking the spool and gears and maybe the brakes. All the links go with. I'll post some pics of the build and some action shots. Also this is the rig that got flipped at the tough truck. You can see the video in the pic vid section. The chassis did very well, It needs a little TLC to get back to perfect. I am only selling because I am going to buy a ultra4 class chassis. I'd rather give it a good home for cheap and help someone take the next step than it sit and rot in the back yard. Anyone really intrested PM me also I'm having trouble loading pics they seem to be to big. Go on face book and look me up I have the entire build on there and some good videos. Just search Tremain Maddox and check them out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0022.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	95511   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG952568.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	95512  
tmaddox4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07571 seconds with 21 queries