Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "Back to Basics" Early CJ-5 Resto-Mod
View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #33
itchy

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaXJ View Post
although at this point I kinda wish I just had a fairly run of the mill bolt-on CJ or TJ on 33-35s to cruise and lightly wheel instead.
Thats exactly the reason I bought this thing. Just wanted to get back to where I was in 08 when I wrecked my CJ7 at Silver Lake. I sure miss being able to drive it to work if I wanted, and then go for a nice cruise with the wife, or take it out on the trail. Times were simple, and basic back then. Now it just seems like everything has to be so radical. Your rig aint shit these days if it doesn't have tons. I'm over that shit. I just wish this 5 had a little more room inside. The proprtions are killing me.

I can put you in a nice little cj5.....Very reasonably priced.....Some assembly requuired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdodge View Post
Hey great work looks good I am doing 79 and 78 cj5 right now can you pm me your number. I like how. You set up the winch mount and bumper I was seeing if maybe I can get on made for my Jeep thanks
http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo....ductid=FBB1000
Here is the link to the bumper/winch mount I used. I just modified it a little to fit my early cj frame. This bumper will bolt right on you 78-79 frame.
If you have any more questions I'd be happy to help.

Last edited by itchy; August 9th, 2012 at 10:51 PM.
itchy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07282 seconds with 20 queries