Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Who works outside?
View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #36
BlackBetty97
We Like it Loud
 
BlackBetty97's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-26-06
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 353
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Another Heavy Equipment tech here. I work out of a service truck and while I love the heat in the summer, I hate the cold. I enjoyed my first professional job, based out of a shop and spent ~90% of my time there, the other 10% was on the road performing emergency break down repairs.
BlackBetty97 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.05573 seconds with 20 queries