Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - FS: Ruger SP101 .327, holster and ammo Lansing
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #1
opie
www.krissplicing.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default FS: Ruger SP101 .327, holster and ammo Lansing

ASKING $400.00

Took this on trade probably 8 months ago. Its been in carry rotation but I only am able to carry a couple days per week. So it has not seen much carry time. Shoots true, locks up tight. No flaws other than maybe some carry wear. Will come with a Houge rubber grip and an IWB holster from Bear River Holsters. I have a about 150 rounds of American Eagle factory ammo, 30 rounds of Federal Hydra Shok and around 75 rounds of reloaded ammo using new brass, Hornady 100gr XTP bullets and 13.1-13.3 grains of Lil Gun.

I am pretty firm on the price, but you never know if you don't ask. I would not be selling it as it is, at least for me, a perfect carry piece. Weight, size, ballistics all work out for me. But since I sold the press, I want to stick with a more mainstream caliber. I dont need to sell this. I do believe I have an OE Ruger blue case for this as well.

------------------------------------------------------
The image showing the ammo... The top 2 boxes and the right side of the right box are all American Eagle JSP. The nickle cases in the left of the right box are 85 grain Hydra Shok and everything in the left box are my loads.

Last edited by opie; August 20th, 2012 at 04:20 AM.
opie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07102 seconds with 20 queries