View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:57 PM   #54
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
And on what basis are you able to come up with that I am a liar. I have been open and honest about everything I have said in this post and all others for that matter.

Please enlighten me
I'll do this for you since you seem to be slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer
So I proposed that he give me all the stuff back and the $50 cash, so I can sell the stuff and use the money for the parts and I would be happy.
Quote:
Wow tuff crowd... but there is no way this guy didn't know about some of this stuff.
Quote:
I don't have a issue with parts needing to be replaced and maintenance needing to be done, as I expected that. I just get pissed because he "sold" me on the truck on how well it ran and there was no issues other then the "starter" which was a loose ground wire and the p/s line. He told me he stopped driving it because of gas prices and he wanted to get a car for his daughter.

Quote:
and you sir can go suck on a donkey dick. I didnt ask for your half ass opinion, I was just "venting" not asking for anything in return or want anyone to shit on someone. I was speaking my mind about a transaction that i made on here and you got your thong all in a bunch, so again you can go fukc your self as I dont give 2 shits who you are or what you say!
The fucking thing drove you home. It did exactly as advertised. You got a 4x4 truck with a V8 that could self propel for a piece of shit stratus + 150 bucks worth of extra shit. You posted your were pissed that he wouldn't meet you 1/2 way. Why the fukc would he be obligated?

Page generated in 0.05482 seconds with 11 queries