Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I need to vent a little on a trade I made(long post)
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #53
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
the reality of the deal is you got a $1500 truck that you expected to be in mint condition. boo hoo everybody look at poor poor me. you were venting until you put up a link to the trucks for sale add to try to make the seller look like a douche. if you werent trying to make him look like a douche you would have walked your ass out and took pics of it and posted them on here and let the seller continue to be anonymous.
Again I posted the post of the truck so you can see what was posted, pictures dont do anything and I expected there to be repairs if you dont you are blind, but dont tell someone that it drives and i could have been killed with these parts being so bad I am lucky I made it home. I want to make sure all you people get the point, LOOK THINGS OVER AND DONT TAKE THE SELLERS WORD

Short bed, pioneer cd player, power seats, bed liner. 141,500 miles. Runs and Drives. Needs a starter and possibly power steering pump. I don't have the money to fix it. I can start it and drive it to show you that it runs/drives. This truck runs and drives great except the problems I listed. 4x4 works great. Rusty but trusty. Newer Tires. The only reason I stopped driving this truck is because I commute 60 miles a day and I couldn't afford the gas. My wife drove it for a while until she begged me for a minivan. I need the money for medical bills, so I'm gonna let it go for $2,000

Page generated in 0.06065 seconds with 20 queries