Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "Back to Basics" Early CJ-5 Resto-Mod
View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:48 PM   #23
itchy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post
Rugged Ridge runs them on their XHD bumpers. Haven't found a part number on line tho.
Thanks, I'll check into that, and see if they are available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaXJ View Post
Looks like great work as usual! I too have been wanting a classic Jeep to cruise in but it's pretty low on the priority list at this point.....I just need to finish the damn TJ so I can enjoy that
Have you made any more progress on the TJ? Love the way it was turning out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyJ View Post
I like the looks, but I'm a little puzzled by putting a bumper over the rear cross member.

yo dawg, I herd you like bumpers, so I put a bumper on your bumper so you can bump while you bump
Like Strangler said.....I kinda needed a spot to build the carrier off of. I didnt intend on using the rear bumper, but didn't care for the way things looked on the back of the crossmember. Guess I figureed it was just like putting a bumper on the back of any other jeep. I dont know....I just work here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangler View Post
Agreed John, but I think he needed a place to build the tire rack off of.

Itchy, I still have a Chevy parts list for you if you want it.
Yes I do. I was actually going to call you next week about that. I'll be getting ready to mock the motor up shortly. Maybe you could give me a call, or send me a PM. What ever works best for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping death View Post
that rear bumper is awesome!
Your an ASSHOLE....And I say that in the most sincere way...
I still have those bumper ends, by the way. I laugh every time I see them.
itchy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08565 seconds with 20 queries