Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *sold* Built 8.8: Complete or Parts
View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2005, 10:33 AM   #1
xj4life

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default *sold* Built 8.8: Complete or Parts

New Rotors, Calipers, Pads, Soft/Hard Lines
Detroit Locker
New Yukon 5.13s
New Yukon Master Install Kit
New Flange-Yoke 1310 Adaptor
M.O.R.E Anti-wrap Leaf Spring Perches
M.O.R.E Shock Mounts custom ground for a of so more clearance

Does not include u-bolts or u-bolt plates

Axle is setup for leaf springs and is currently still under my XJ but can remove it at any time. This is a trailer-queen, trail-only jeep and has only seen 3 trail rides with no abuse. E-brake was never set up. The e-brake pads are missing and the linkage is very stiff. Probably just needs some loving, lube, and it will work (but Im not promising anything). I added some bump stop towers to the axle but they can easily be taken off. Axle tubes have been welded to the housing. New seals on the axle tubes ends but bearings were not replaced. Spring perches are setup for an XJ with about 8 of lift and a SYE. I can get pinion angle if needed.

Ive got just over $1300 into it and Im looking to sell it for $1000. Id like to sell it as a whole and I would be willing to deliver it free of charge within a few hours of Detroit, MI if the selling price is right.

I realize that it may not be the perfect setup for everyone. If I do not sell this within a few weeks I might think about parting it out. So if you see something youre interested in let me know and I will get a hold of you if I decide to part it out.

These parts will be for sale if the axle buyer does not want to purchase them along with the axle:

Spidertrax 5on4.5 to 5on5.5 Spacer/Adaptors $100
Spare 8.8 Shafts $100
This is my Jeep. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Jeep is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My Jeep, without me, is useless. Without my Jeep, I am useless.

Last edited by xj4life; December 31st, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

Page generated in 0.08257 seconds with 20 queries