Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My M416/Adventure trailer build.
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #15
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

The lid is being started now however...

I also found this in my stockpile of rarely used stuff and plan to work it into the build, maybe with solar panels and a battery eventually.

Wonder how long I could run a refrigerator like you had in a dorm...

I was sent some pictures today, the weather cooled a bit and Jeepaholic got started on my lid!

I was planning some solar and batteries... but batteries and this may be a better option, just found it at the local pawn shop With this and some batteries + the invertor I might be able to run a fridge and the microwave, just so long as they are not both on the generator or both on the invertor.

Microwave that will be a part of the trailer. I found this at a garage sale YEARS ago (about 12). I think it is about 1 cu ft. I forgot I had it until I started working on this build. I had it hidden in my bedroom when I was in HS.

It is 750 Watt, so it is right at the edge of what my generator can do, same as my invertor. It wouldn't be used often though.

The glass bottom is in the dishes waiting to be washed.

Last edited by jeepfreak81; July 20th, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08834 seconds with 20 queries