Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Performance chips
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #1
6spdWillys
An Army of fun.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Performance chips

Hey, was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company---> http://www.gfchips.com/ (G Force chips) and if their junk is any good.

I've been thinking about doing a re-program of my Wrangler's ECU for a while now and I saw their ad pop up on a youtube vid, so I checked 'em out.

Almost seems too cheap (at $69 per chip) to be good. That means, too good to be true, and in my experience, that's usually the case.

They advertise hp gains of "up to 60HP" and economy gains of 4-7mpg with 25-40% lower emissions, but that's kinda vague to me. For all the vehicles they offer chips for, they may have ONE that made a 60HP gain, where the rest may only have made a 2HP gain, and ditto for the economy/emissions stuff. Who knows! They don't get into details.

I've emailed them some questions and will share their answers when I get them. But, in the mean time, I just wondered if any of you have bought one for your ride.

Thanks,
Tracy
6spdWillys is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06328 seconds with 20 queries