View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #1
cannaert
Beer ME!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cannaert
Question Need some help doing some wiring as well as a trans issue.

I am hoping to get my CJ done he soon. As I would love to get it on the road and drive it for once. but I have some issues I need to clear up first.

First thing is wiring.
One I suck at rewiring and two I don't have the paycnces to deal with it and figure it out like I used too.
I need my gauges hooked up still as well as some lighting concerns. I completely redid the rear wiring harness and I am still having problems with it not working right.

Second thing (700r4)
I am having a hard time getting my trans to shift right, I have played with the detente cable and it does what ever the hell it wants to. Sometime it shift early some time late sometime never. I check the fluid and it is were it should be on the dip stick. I still need to wire in a Toggle for the TQ/ Lock up but I was told I dont need to do that until I get this thing working right.

If anyone could help that would be great. I am kind if at my wits end and I am just sick of Messing with this stuff and it as well as me going no wear fast. I am on year 7 of this thing being a lawn ordainment and its really getting to me.

Thanks
cannaert is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04188 seconds with 11 queries