Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 94 jeep grand cherokee (zj) $1600 obo
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #1
Ajhawk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 94 jeep grand cherokee (zj) $1600 obo

201xxx miles, it is my daily driver, oil change every 3k, new tires with about 4k miles on them, a new hatch thats purple (the jeeps grey) just needs to be painted, i havent put the panel on the inside back on yet, but i do have it, it was in an accident, but everything was put back together, new bumper, new hatch, etc etc.

for some reason the temp gauge reads like 250, has for like 4 months now, i think its just the sensor, cause obv. if you ran it at 250 for that long, the head would have blown long ago. 4x4 works great, as well as the overdrive(push button) heat works great, but i think the ac needs to be recharged. doesnt have any sort of death wobble, it'll do 80 on the highway, very smooth ride. new shocks in the front, and im going to try to put new pads in the front also before its sold.

also have an after market stereo/deck and 2 12'' kenwoods that will go with it.

just replaced the starter in it about 6 months ago, i still have the old one that i had rebuild, if you want it to go with, it will, i have no need for it.

as far as body damage, aside from the different color hatch, there is a slight dent in the right front quarter panel(was there when i bought it) the rockers could use some attention, but the panels are still on. also a slight crack in the windshield, behind the rear view mirror, not in your lane of view. other than that, the underside is very solid.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep2.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	94423   Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep3.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	94424   Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep4.jpg
Views:	184