Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Boycott EVERYTHING
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #55
Sfa_Colorado
RIDGEOFFROAD.COM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrail302 View Post
DO you think the US is incapable of building anything that china builds? we used to be the China in the world years ago. Now we don’t build shit and we rely on other countries to live, becasue they build it cheaper and we are to cheap to support ourselves. That make perfect sense doesn’t it? The USA used to be the power house and the innovative country of the world full of Americans that were proud of what they did and new what they and the country stood for! Now its full of a bunch of whiney, lazy fucksticks that want the government to do everything for you!
Yes we r able to build anything and everything better then any other country that's is a fact!!!!! An I have no problem spending for for the made in USA stamp and wish there was more made in America!!!!!!!!! But that would also mean the low class and middle class would struggle to stay out of poverty I have a great job but others are not given that same opportunity...

AND I ONLY BUY AMERICAN!!!!!! IF WE MAKE IT!!!!!
Sfa_Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05929 seconds with 20 queries