Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Supreme court upholds Obamacare
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #71
aber61

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
And you found it all on healthcare.gov?
I was being a little sarcastic. I did find it rather interesting that the day obamacare was passed I saw commercials on TV promoting the new and improved health system from healthcare.gov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
If you have insurance available to you that you can afford you will be required to buy it or pay a fee/penalty/tax, which is supposed to help pay for the cost of providing medical care to the uninsured.

In theory you should still be able to get insurance through your employer, just as now. Some people are claiming that employers will quit offering medical insurance. I'm not sure why they think this.

Medicaid and Medicare will still exist, with changes. Likely these programs get expanded.
I think there will be government plans, but maybe not available to everyone. They may be needs based.
These will be totally eliminated, there will be no use for them. Everybody except the ones that recieved vouchers will be enrolled into this new system of healthcare.
aber61 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.48129 seconds with 20 queries