Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Supreme court upholds Obamacare
View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM   #59
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJEEP View Post
I am actually pretty confused about Obamacare and its effects. So right now there are 30 million uninsured people. These are people who do not qualify for Medicaid or Medicare, they are strictly uninsured. Starting in 2014 these people will be required to buy insurance? Is that really the major change this plan is going to bring? Will I continue to be able to get health insurance through my current and future employers? How is Medicaid and Medicare effected? Is there going to be a government plan offered?
According to healthcare.gov(obamacare) it will cost your employer too much to cover you and will offer you the alternative(obamacare). At some point health insurence companies will be pushed out completely.
Doctors will stop accepting medicare and medicade patients. If this does all go through as many as 80% of doctors are said to drop out of the medical field.
You can see how socilized medicine works in other countries and expect the same if not worse here.
People will die waiting for simple procedures that we get now rather quickly.
If you do not want to buy health coverage you will be taxed or penalized upon your tax refund check through the IRS.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06565 seconds with 20 queries