View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #50
Spence1986
SlowBalt SS

Send a message via AIM to Spence1986
Quote:
Originally Posted by tctrojan17 View Post
I feel like this will just continue to reward the lazy. I know that everyone's situation is different and some may not be able to do anything more than they already do but I pay for my own health Insurance for my Daughter and myself and I have Blue cross blue shield and it really is not that expensive at all and it is pretty good insurance. Prior to me buying my insurance myself I worked UPS strictly for benefits for my daughter while still working for myself and in school. I guess I have a hard time feeling bad for uninsured when the minute I found out i was going to have a child I went out and searched until i found another job that would give me insurance. The way I see it you do what you have to do to provide even it means working two or three jobs so you can pay for it yourself.

Totally agree, I pay a fee to have my girlfriend on my work insurance. I have freaking insurance on both my dogs which I really can't afford, but seeing a bill for $120 vs $2400 after a dog fight with a Muskrat I make sure by whatever means There insurance is paid every month.
Spence1986 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03817 seconds with 11 queries