Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ORV Advisory Board Meeting Nov. 8th
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2006, 07:16 AM   #17
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
I was talking to the guy who is head of the dunes after the meeting and he was telling me all kinds of things that people did there. he said you can't even take in a non running vehicle. quad, bike, etc without a parks sticker & orv stickers because he has seen guy put the engines in after they get there. I was having a good time listening to all the people last night , lots to hear. by the way TF nice to meet you & Jarhead
Simply to get around the $4 daily fee? That's pathetic. I always have been checked for ORV sticker at both 'gates' entry, and where they check for coolers. Funny enough, when I had my quad I would take a spare motor with me... lucky I never had to use it though.

Yetti, so that was you representing atv offroad club talking at the end? I think he had camo suspenders on....
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05079 seconds with 20 queries