been awhile, not sure if anybody is still reading or not but i like to see myself write =]
finally found time to wrench abit and figured out that the coil was bad. i have a SBC HEI dist. in it so i replaced the coil with a 67 vette coil, also noticed a giant hole in the cover which would explain why it stopped running when i drove it in the rain, ordered the cover and should get it monday.
ordered a new ignition lock/cylinder and picking that up whenever both are in. ignition is worn out and i don't like the fact it can be started without a key.
somebody mailed me a license plate bracket so i could finally mount it and remove the duct taped on plate from the window
but the good news is that it's finally running, getting the carb rebuilt soon and then im going to start driving it around and saving $$ for different upgrades.
also the axles, HD steering, and bodylift will be put on a soon as my friend has his lift installed at his shop.