Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Boats and Hoes....prop vs jet boats
View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2012, 11:31 AM   #103
montecarlo33
The Violator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
right, that's like saying i get a half a tank out of $20, I mean who cares what my mpg is, or how big my tank is.....

I used to use over a gallon a weekend....your post is useless.
No I dont think it was useless. When you use a gallon of oil a weekend and I can go all season (with living on the lake driving it at least 5 times a week for an hour or more and usally on sundays I try to be out on the water all day) dont you feel like running costs are cheaper? I wasnt talking about how much oil yours holds vs mine, I was talking about overall oil consumption as in how many gallons per year based apon useage. When you need a gallon every weekend to go out and play, and I can go out every weekend with just 1 gallon per year which is cheaper per weekend to get the boat off my hoist or trailer to be used equals to me more money I can put in the tank to get more useage. Maybe Im looking at it the wrong way, but when I go out I try to do things on the cheap and buying a gallon of $60 + oil a weekend would not work for me.
montecarlo33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06171 seconds with 20 queries