Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 351W EFI to Carb Intake ?'s
View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #13
jeepxj2007

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepxj2007

I didn't want to start the debate of why I am doing it over EFI other than the fact its simple...would efi work better for what I am doing? probably....I want everything to look nice and neat on the truggy I am building and you can see in both wheel wells clear as day...I don't know if you realize how much bullshit is on a 91 from all the emissions to all the vacuum crap but it doesn't exactly look nice and neat...and if I spend all the time swapping it in from the truck to the project truck I might as well give up now....I want the simplicity of the carb, and wanted to run a C6 trans and didn't really know what the computer would think as far as trying to run the engine without the E40D hooked up....down the road when my project is completed yes I may swap fuel injected stuff on but everything has to start somewhere and this is the easiest way to get this going right now and make it look clean.
jeepxj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05199 seconds with 20 queries