Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - CNC Plasma cutting, bending and welding services
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2005, 10:44 PM   #1
Tab

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default CNC Plasma cutting, bending and welding services

I can cnc plasma cut anything out of stainless, mild, aluminum, brass, copper ect with accuracy to +-.002 in thicknesses up to 5/8 depending on material. And up to 4' by 24'. Some past and current projects are signs, logos, floor grates, crafts, deck railings, brackets, ready to weld flanges, chopper parts and prototype work for local entrepreneurs and shops alike.
As far as offroad stuff I have done are winch mounts, weld on 15" beadlocks, gussets, diff rings, cage tie in plates, bumper brackets, rocker guards with or without custom logos cut out of them, rack and co2 bottle mounts, along with every kind of suspension and shocks bracket you can come up with. Quite a few people on the various boards have used me to cut things and would give you an honest opinion of my work. Some are Hosejockey, Alumcj, Ironman, Roadhouse, koz, Nathan, White rhino, along with many others.
I can design pretty much anything you can dream up or scetch out or I can use your existing file or picture (almost any format) and convert it. Give me a shout via PM here or email at truenorthdesigns@sbcglobal.net or better yet give me a call at 989.284.8750 and I'll get you a fast qoute and can cut out most things the same day and have it to you by the next.

Thanks, Tab Brousseau

Keep in mind too that I can bend tube in the sizes of 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 and 2". Along with any welding and general fab projects you may have. I also have access to a cnc press brake that can bend 10' long pieces.

Last edited by Tab; January 6th, 2006 at 05:39 PM.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06589 seconds with 20 queries