Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Nuggets as a child.
View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #193
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Everything I posted about myself is true. Like I told Sol Goode, don't hate me because I've made the effort to learn some things.

Most of the time on this board I really just want to make people laugh or help out with some tech issues. If you follow my discussions in religion and politics, I don't call people names but I do make them prove what they are saying.

Do you get mad at me because I come across as a know it all? That's not my intention, I just know some things that the average person on this site isn't aware of.

Like I said earlier, I posted all of that stuff egging on Steveo to prove the awesomeness he likes to throw around.

There are plenty of people smarter than me on this but I don't get offended by it. If I don't know something, I ask questions and (*gasp*) learn something

Sleep well knowing that I have no dislike towards you for thinking you come across as a know it all.

In fact, I think you come across more like someone who thinks he knows a lot more than he really does and is so oblivious to that he actually thinks he is smart.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08380 seconds with 20 queries