Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Nuggets as a child.
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012, 10:36 PM   #119
silveradoboy
Sam Brown

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
We would have to take a Cessna 172 because there is no way a 150 would haul that much beef in the air. First I would do a rapid climb over an unpopulated area. When we get to about 8k feet I woud pull the nose up and enrichen the fuel mixture so the engine sounds like it's dying. I would allow the plane to stall (not engine, plane itself), as the plane noses to the ground, I would grab the controls and keep the plane from righting itself. As we plunge toward the ground at zero gravity, Steveo would start begging for his life. I'd tell him to throw his weapon out the window to lose ballest. After that, I'd take my trusty candy can and tell him to shove it up his butt, curl first. When he complys, I will scream like a little girl and let go of the controls. Steveo will attempt to shit himself but he will have a pepperment blockage. When I let go of the controls, the Cessna 172 will automatically correct itself to level flight. I adjust the engine to run correctly and we fly home in silence. The next day Steveo will post a story about me giving him a blowjob then he had to take over the controls and fly us home because he is so awesome.
Lol this is awesome. I have 30 hrs in a 172, you can play some mean jokes in one of those planes!

Last edited by silveradoboy; June 3rd, 2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: typo
silveradoboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06432 seconds with 20 queries