Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Nuggets as a child.
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #90
steveo
In the band!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooMule View Post
Still, that's only a skill, not skills plural.

I would say your a better welder than I am, I don't weld every day.

But- I also do machining, hydraulics, electrical- including designing, building, testing and installing industrial controls, getting started in programming the controls as right now I can read and repair code someone else has written but not a program from scratch guy yet.

If necessary, I can build one of our machines from steel plate to finished product. This is necessary to be able to service our machines at the customer's location. This is also why my employer has been having a hard time finding another road tech to take some of the load. (haha, I just wrote that I take all my employer's load- beat ya to it stevie)

So you are a good welder, maybe even a great welder- but you cannot do what I do- so you are not awesome.
Build a giant dildo and go fukc yourself if you are so fucking awesome. I have many skills, don't give 2 fucks about listing them. I know I am awesome and I am the most important person I know.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05264 seconds with 20 queries