Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Nuggets as a child.
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:46 PM   #87
Nuggets
I fix stuff!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I do love flying. I have several uncles with helicopters and light airplanes that I have gone flying with and on more than one occasion taken the controls and flown. The fukc I should know every last detail of how its done. Tell me, why should a awesome person like me prove anything to a begger like you?
Cuz I'm calling you out and saying you don't know shit, haven't accomplished shit, you're raw and uncultered, and need to feed on the feelings of others to to provide you with the self assurance that you lack. You've posted zero in this thread to prove you are nothing more than a modestly educated welder with a massive inferiority complex.

Nuggets tid bit: In college I did not have a lot of spare money. It was near 4th of July and I had a job as an assistant in a chemistry lab. I "borrowed" a pretty heathy chunk of elemental sodium and took it to a friends appartment. I got pretty drunk and had fun making the sodium explode by pouring water on it. I almost burned down his balcony. Good times.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05919 seconds with 20 queries