Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Nuggets as a child.
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:35 AM   #25
aber61

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I disagree. If you re-read my original thread, People were offering me money before I posted the thread. I wanted to make it easy for those that know me and wanted to help me. I stated in there that I would get my mother buried somehow even if nobody helped me. Please point out where I stated I could not get my mother interred without other peoples' help.

The situation I was in sucked. Dealing with Mom's rapidly failing health issues, the person that was renting her house being 3 months behind, me spending time in the hospital, losing my job, and finally her death, was a lot for me to bear. I have recovered from that situation and now doing well owning my own business.

You and Sol Goode are the only two that have openly mocked me for trying to do the right thing for a deceased parent. If you guys have a problem with that, there's nothing I can do to change your mind. I will say that I am genuinely appreciative of all those that gave their condolences and helped financially. Should the need arise, I will help anybody who was sympathetic to my situation.

You don't need to explain yourself to anybody.
You did what needed to be done
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05744 seconds with 20 queries