View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2006, 09:43 AM   #11
Miffy

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Miffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc78cj7 View Post
Every hunter I know would only kill somthing they plan to eat. If there is not enough meat then you non-hunters don't need to worry about them getting shot.

Interesting that you would vote against hunting an animal that is well documented as a renewable resource, that puts meat on the table and whose population is not negatively impacted by hunting. What are your arguments? Because in my opinion Deer are just as cute as doves and nobody seems to have a problem with that.

BTW, the reason we don't hunt eagles is based on scientific data that suggests it's population would be devistated by hunting. Ironically studies by the same groups fully endorse hunting of the Dove.

I watch the birds every day if you need to take some out make it the BlueJays there are pigs and make a big mess in my feeders. and as far as the Deer go they keep finding reasons to take them out because of the Farming communities and the Insurance companies. let alone there is a bunch more meat on them. I am all for hunting and if your cleaning ,cooking, and eating the doves then I don't care. I just think it will be open game to all the young hunters for killing them and leaving them lay.
Miffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04926 seconds with 11 queries