Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Starting Chemo Update 4-17-12 - RIP 5/25/12
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #1002
Woodyjiw
FUCK CANCER!!!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Collin Hansen..... I've known him for 12 years now. The first time I met him, believe it or not was on the dunes, he was stuck on Test Hill and I pulled him out. I left it at that, a few months later we met again at the start of our apprentiship class to begin our journey as Union Ironworkers. Collin was the one that put two and two together when he saw my truck at class, he remebered me from the dunes. It was all up hill from there. We started a GREAT friendship that I will NEVER FORGET. We worked many jobs together and even lived together on some jobs.

Collin is by far one of the BEST MEN I have ever met. He was a great friend, father, and husband. He was always there for me and most anyone he knew. I wish one day I could be half the man he was, he has made me a better person over the years. Even though it has only been 12 years it seems like a life time. Collin was the closest thing I had to a brother and one of my best friends! I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM!!!

Rest in peace Collin you are with god now. Don't forget to hammer down brother! I LOVE and MISS you very much.

Matt Wood
Woodyjiw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05483 seconds with 20 queries