Didn't have time to mount any of the new steering parts today, but my Jegs order came in and at least I have everything I need now. I also found out that I should of just bought AN lines as the brass fittings I needed were almost as much!
But the whole day wasn't wasted as I made up the mount for my gauge. It replaces one of the heater vents in the dash. First try was out of sheet metal, just to give freehand forming a try which I failed miserably at lol. Second try was with a piece of plywood backer and some bondo.
Still needs a lot more work but I needed a guide coat so I slapped some paint on it, that and I wanted to see what it would look like.