Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - JcrOffroad Garage Sale! **SOLD**
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1
brimy311
Smells like a Fork Liftis

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to brimy311
Default JcrOffroad Garage Sale! **SOLD**

Here are the terms of this sale:

1.) We will accept Cash and Paypal ONLY.

2.) First with CASH! No dibs. If you want it, arrange for pickup, bring cash or paypal before hand.

3.) Prices are OBO, but if you make an offer, understand that others may grab it at the full price. Just because you make an offer, doesn't put you in line for it. Once again, NO DIBS.

4.) We will ship on your dime. Pm or email for a quote. Brian@jcroffroad.com.

5.) Pickup at JCR during business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm). I may be able to arrange for after hours pickups, but that will be limited. Sorry.

6.) Please do not call the shop asking Eric questions. You will need to contact me directly at Brian@jcroffroad.com or PM me on here.

7.) All items are as is, where is. No warranty is expressed unless otherwise stated.

So let's get this started!

JKU (4 Door) Stage 2 Sliders. These has some shipping damage and will require some messaging to get them to fit nicely. SOLD

(4) 6-Lug 15x8 Aluminum wheels. Plenty of rock rash, Cheap! $SOLD

Besttop Trailmax Spice seat. Brand new (non-reclining) $40

Warn HP9500 Power Plant winch. We used this for mock up, so it's brand new with the original packaging. We opened it, test fit it and now it's a good deal! $SOLD$

JK 2Door Rubicon Rails $SOLD

(5) Rubicon Tires and Wheels from 2011 JK. They have around 12,000 miles on them. $1200

JK 2Door 1" Body Lift $80

JK Teraflex Rear Spacers $20

(1) Brand new Warn Roller Fairleads. $50

Last edited by brimy311; September 11th, 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Page generated in 0.06864 seconds with 20 queries