View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1
KillaGrn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Big TY to some new friends!!

Got the JTruck stuck real good at the Back of the Mounds today. Not sure if the fellows who pulled me out are members here, but I did want to say Thank You again!

Took 2 of their Super XJ's to tug my heavy beast out. I let my Navigator get some wheel time, and hes got a heavy left foot. He tends to "gun it" as I'm a little more prone to "feel out" the water pits depth first...lol

The pit had a huge wall at the back and when we hit it it busted the bead on the tire and bent the leaf spring, also inverting my shackle. Threw the Frt axle back far enough to bend my sway bar via the tie rod. I did have the driver side off, but not the passenger side sway bar link...lesson learned!

Here's some pics.....although none of the pics are from the damaging event, as I and my new buds were trying to get my shackle to revert and set the tire back up. But it wouldn't pop on with all the dirt in it... And I have a Dring to return to Todd.

http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/z...nds%205-19-12/

Might have a line on a Hi-lift jack via "Todd" who helped pull me out. Had to run home and grab the Original Temp Spare that i had to limp home....A good time was had!
KillaGrn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04406 seconds with 11 queries