Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - F150 SAS Truggy
Thread: F150 SAS Truggy
View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2012, 03:13 AM   #118
jeepxj2007

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepxj2007

Yeah, its not going to be a fancy paint job when its done because it is pointless. I think in a few places I mentioned what I have in mind in a few areas. Right behind where the door should be is going to get some to fit the new contour, right in front of where the door should be is going to get some where from where the cowl is down to the rocker. I plan on filling in all of the unnecessary holes in the firewall. I am not going to do anything with the front fender area, it is getting tube along the contour of the hood line, and the rear backhalf is all going to be exposed. Probably down the road I'll try fabing up some half doors or something. The whole area between the front cross support by the dash to the firewall will be filled too. I plan on fixing up the drivers floor as well. Thats about the extent of it. I suck at painting, and this thing wont see a car show, but its not sticking with the brown paint.
jeepxj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06623 seconds with 20 queries