Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Same Sex Marriage?
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #175
mschaffer66

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Ok, I will give my opinion on this. It's not so much that the "faithful" put so much attention on this issue, its the pressure the gay community and everybody else that goes along with them saying "why not." It's not that bad, they just want to be normal like the rest of society. To the rest of society it's not normal. Gay people tend to be so much in your face with homosexuality. You don't see married couples have parades down the street celebrating thier togetherness. It would not be such a huge deal if they would have stayed in the closet, so to speak. I don't hate gay people, I think what they are doing is not the way to live a healthy life. Their are people that have come out of that lifestyle and go around the country speaking out the dangers of it.
Scooter has a great comment on this topic.
The other day we were in line at the grocery store and a male/female couple were making out in front of us.

I guess my point is that with so much evil in this world like the senseless crimes you see on the news every single day why is so much attention paid to what two willing people want to do to each other?
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05728 seconds with 20 queries