Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Same Sex Marriage?
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #174
aber61

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
I'd really like to hear aber or L4CX's opinions on this one.

I'm just curious as to why the faithful in this country seem to just zero in relentlessly on gays when there is sooooooooooooooooo much more incredibly horrible, fucked up shit going on every single day.
Ok, I will give my opinion on this. It's not so much that the "faithful" put so much attention on this issue, its the pressure the gay community and everybody else that goes along with them saying "why not." It's not that bad, they just want to be normal like the rest of society. To the rest of society it's not normal. Gay people tend to be so much in your face with homosexuality. You don't see married couples have parades down the street celebrating thier togetherness. It would not be such a huge deal if they would have stayed in the closet, so to speak. I don't hate gay people, I think what they are doing is not the way to live a healthy life. Their are people that have come out of that lifestyle and go around the country speaking out the dangers of it.
Scooter has a great comment on this topic.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07196 seconds with 20 queries