Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Same Sex Marriage?
View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #153
aber61

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
God talks to me personally almost daily. He has told me that most of the Bible contains allegorys but is not really the direct word of God. He said he had some major issues with the monks where transcribing the Bible getting their information mixed up. He also said that during the Dark Ages, the people running the Catholic church were more in love with the power of control than God. He told me that things really got wacky with the Bible when they translated it from Latin to other languages.

God has told me that he just wants everybody to get along. I asked him about gays and gay marriage and he said he could care less who marries who as long as they love each other and are good people at heart.

Confused by what God was telling me and what the Bible says, I asked God about the many contradictions in the Bible. God says the Bible is that way because corrupt men who only valued power and control were telling people certain things about God so they could maintain control. These lies were written down and eventually considered fact. God said almost all of the information in the Bible is corrupt this way.

Finally, I asked God about people who take all the information in the Bible as Fact. He said man has developed the scientific method of verifying information and man should use this tool to find out the truth.

So there ya go, God's original intentions. Before you write this off as bullshit, I'll just say I bet you can't prove God didn't say this to me.
Satan comes as an angel of light. You better test the spirit you are getting it from. Just saying.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06308 seconds with 20 queries