Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Same Sex Marriage?
View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #129
Nuggets
I fix stuff!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by red87chevy View Post
For a nation that was founded under God (the bible was a text book in the early schools)
We seem to have lost the true meaning of what a christian really means and that is to be christ like to not judge or hate.
We dont hate none believers or people that choose to be gay.
We disagree with there choices in life but we do not hate them, we are all children of god wether you believe or not all you need to do is read the bible and actually study it for your proof! But again im just stating my opinon just like everyone else on here is also but if anyone has any questions about God or wants a good church to go to then just pm me...
..again one nation under God....
In God we trust...seems to be a pattern here
Your first statement is arrogant and incorrect. This nation was founded under the idea of religious freedom (including the choice of no religion). You will not find anything that mentions Jesus Christ in any of the originating documents and I don't think you will find anything that mentions God. The founding fathers refered to "Natures Law" when refering to a higher power when penning the originating documents. Also, proof of the Bible being used as a textbook in early classrooms or it didn't happen. Note: pulling "facts" from a uber Christian bullshit site doesn't coun't.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05987 seconds with 20 queries